1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peer Pressure!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 2qt2bblond, Mar 26, 2009.

1. 2qt2bblond

Recently, everyone around me has been hooking up with each other. I've yet to have my first kiss or even a boyfriend so I feel a little bit out of the loop. I feel perfectly fine with waiting until I find the right person (preferable a girl) to kiss/date. I guess i just feel lonely not having anyone... Plus, in my school if you haven't dated anyone you're classified as weird. How do I deal with this?! I think about it everyday and it's driving me crazy!!!

2. Thisisnew

You will find your person in time don't let kissing and dates bother you and I don't think your weird for not dating.:slight_smile:

3. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i know how hard it is not dating people in school.
    i never dated in high school until my senior year.
    i just told everyone that i didnt ahve time and that i didnt want to be with just one person. but it was mainly due to not being out to everyone.

the best thing to do is rememeber that not everyone dates. so you are not weird at all.
    i didnt have what i considered my first kiss till i was 16.

trust me, it will happen soon enough.

4. Just Adam

dont worry theyre hooking up but who will be hooking up for long? relationships come and go so easy in early teens just cos theyve got someone now doesent mean they will tomorrow and they might have someone different next week does this make them popular , no ..does it make them happy, no in all honestymost young relationships are jsut a hormonal mess and just lead to confusion. i have no doubt you could get someone but i think it is better for you as a person and says more about you to wait for someone you truelly have feelings for...take care and dont give up ms right my be in the next class :slight_smile:

5. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Screw what others may think of you...when the time comes...the time comes... there is definetely more things outthere for you to not feel so out of the loop.

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

It's just Highschool. And HS is really just a bunch of bull. It's a social meat market and nothing more, aside from the education. It's a place to gain some measure of maturity and make plenty of mistakes so you don't grow up to make them then. Really, don't worry about it.

7. Zach

Don't worry ... I didn't get my first kiss until I was 18, and then it was from the boy next door (!) It just takes a little longer for some of us, so don't let it bother you too much :thumbsup:

8. zoeee

o only had my first(and only so far) kiss when i was 16...and i've never been in a relationship with anyone but hey loads of my friends haven't done that sort of stuff either! so what ever, just wait until you meet someone special. even though i must admitt that i'd love to be dating someone right now...just you know, for the feeling of having someone you love and who loves you back...oh well.

btw..my first kiss wasn't good at all..probably because it was with a guy I barely knew and i was actually crushing on this girl the night it happened but she wouldnt even talk to me so i guess i got frustrated and then there was him..great