1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some criticism

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bob4carl09, Mar 27, 2009.

1. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

**** Just realised criticism isn't the right word for the title, don't look too much into that. More like "need some opinion" ****

OK, I've had a little to drink this afternoon, but not enough to be drunk, just enough so I'm feeling brave. Tonight's the night. My friends are picking me up to go to the cinema, and I'm gonna ask them to arrive 15 mins early and I'm gonna do it. I've been thinking about this all the way on the bus ride home and I'm kinda at the point where I think I know how I'm gonna start it. (FYI just came back from visiting an old friend I went travelling with before I start figuring out I was gay):

"So, I spent the day hanging with Hayley, and I am in an awesome mood. Not really cus of her, but I had fun remembering what my life was like a few years ago before all this serious growing up happened. Before my head went into overdrive and I wasted the last couple of years. And I spent a lot of it thinking of you guys actually, cus I realised how awesome you are, how I never imagined having friends as good as you, that care for me like you do, and I feel like I should be able to tell you guys anything"

So I wait for them to agree to that and let rip. What do you guys think?

#1 bob4carl09, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
  2. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    go for it strong ...and be firm. Short ,sweet, to the point!!! good luck!

3. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Awwww.
    That sounds sweet. It's really a great starter.
    I can't imagine your friends not taking it well. Just be sure to be ready for any questions they might want to ask you after you come out.

You are totally going to rock.

4. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

Thanks guys! I'm so nervous right now :eek:

5. Adam

Good luck! :slight_smile:

6. Mestiz0

Awww dude, you are GOLDEN. Don't stress, you will be totally fine :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes!!

7. riddlerno1

sending you all the luck!! I know how nervous it can be but just be prepared! im sure it will all go ok!

wooooo!

8. kramer362

Good luck man it sounds like you've got it planned well. Don't back out!

9. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

I did it. I freakin did it!!!! Gonna go make my first official post in the Coming Out section! WOOOHOOO!