1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Jenny from the L word

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SunkissedPearls, Oct 23, 2016.

1. SunkissedPearls

Out Status:
    A few people
    dafuk.

Gawd..... this was my exact history... my first time was like this - to this day I think about her. The smell of her skin.

Jenny is dramatic like this. She is an extrovert about it tho.

I internalize.:dry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mt8Tprd0m0

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I mean I am similar to Jenny in that she was totally a sexual being and all and thought she liked men until she got these lesbian friends and that one girl that shook everything up for her. And after that the only logical conclusion seemed to be that she was bi till she realised relationships with guys were just leaving her feeling dead now.

I haven't had nearly as much experience as her but I remember a time where I fantasised about a future where I would get attention from guys, until this one girl shook it up and now suddenly I have grown into myself, and guys want me but every kiss repulses me and i feel such empty apathy for this boy who's practically in love with me (and the concept of dating any other men feels the same) Somewhere before that girl came some curiosity, but what baffles me is why what on the face of it looks so obviosuly like bisexuality is failing so hard and pushing me towards the gay end of the spectrum.

I can't get the link to work but I am basing my comment on my viewing of the L word. I have to say that Jenny's character irritated me highly but actually looking at the basic arcs of her story objectively I do see parallels between myself and her which I find quite comforting and I am actually quite grateful that they wrote this horrifically irritating character into the show haha.

#2 SHACH, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016