1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jun 27, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I know that there are a lot of people here dealing with depression and suicide. But there are also a lot of people who have been there and have recovered. I know it's hard to ask for help and to know when to get help.

I just want to say that I'm here to help! I have been known to talk people out of suicide and into getting treatment. I really think that if those here who are willing to help those here who need a good (*hug*) than we can really make a differece.

Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to about your depression/suicide/situation. I'm no therapist but i've been known to be a life-saver, and a good friend to talk to. I'm online most of the day and night. So please talk to me if you need it. I will try my hardest to make you feel better! I've been there and I want to make sure that I can help as many people as I can not have to go through that.

Lot's of (*hug*) 's. just know there are many people here who care and are willing to help! (&&&)

2. Jim1454

Way to go, Morgan!

The same goes for me. I think most of us are here to help where and when we can. The key message is that THERE IS HELP!

3. xxAngelOnFirexx

I just want to bump this up to the front. I still feel that same. Me and a good friend from EC recently admitted ourselves into the hospital again to get the help we needed. If ANYBODY wants to talk to me about depression, sexual issues, family issues, hospitalization, suicide, anything else or just because please feel free to message me. I check my messages almost all day and your sure to get a same day reply even if its not urgent. I've been through alot already in my life and i want to make some good out of it helping others with the experieces i've been through. Don't hesatate to send a PM. Everything is just between you and me. I won't tell anyone unless its requested.
    Lots of (*hug*) 's to all!

4. CrimsonThunder

Is it true that if you set your mind on suicide its impossible to get talked out of?