1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed and Lonely

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Justindee13

So i came out to everyone and stuff and its like its great. No its not my parents arent accepting as i wich they would be. They signed me up for a theropist which i dont care im only going to him cause they want me to.

Then theres school. There is this gay guy named ian but hes like two years older than me and doesnt want to get invovled. I need to get over him but i never can stop thinking about him. I need to stop. Every time i see him i rethink my life. I get really depressed and i feel bad for my freinds who i think after almost a couple of months about it they are giving up cause w/e they do it doesnt cheer me up. During lunch i sit and listen to my ipod and i just feel so alone. I feel hated by people. i feel like something is wrong with my. I'm not sure if its because im gay or not. But i need help and the theropist isnt helping. Part of me wants a gay guy friend that i hang out with on a regular basis and the other part me just wants me to be alone and depressed all the time. See im so congused and i dont know wat to do :bang::bang:
    PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED IT

2. Thisisnew

Well you came to the wright place EC is great for talking to people if you want a gay guy friend is there gsa at your school if there is you should join. :slight_smile:

3. Justindee13

my school haha we dont even have permint buildings haha and no there isnt theres two guys one a huge jerk a snior and the other is this junior who onbly wants to txt because hes has reasons but i dont want to go into it

4. Greggers

Well, you are 14. Dont rush into a relationship now, if one comes your way thats fine. Relationships for the sake of relationships are not only empty, but can be harmful. (I know im the last person who would ever say this hah, seeing as i want one, but still) If i could do ONE thing over, it would be to go back and re-do highschool while i was out. Just be yourself, take it one day at a time, and focus on the POSITIVE in life :slight_smile: You seem to have alot of that.

Here is a quote for ya:

Do you ever read the Sunday comics? Well, when I was a little kid, I use to put my nose right up to them. And I was just amazed because it looked like this mass of dots, and none of it made sense until I pulled back. Life looks like that mass of dots to me sometimes. None of it makes any sense, but I like to think that, from God's perspective, life, everything - even this - make sense. It's not just dots. Instead we're all connected, and it's beautiful and funny and good. This close we can't expect it to make sense, not right now.