1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I do this?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pikachu1, Mar 28, 2009.

1. pikachu1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would do a lot in order to please a boyfriend(if I get one) as long as it isn't too kinky or nasty but for some odd reason I just can't imagine myself deep-throating someone then swallowing their cum. Should I try and practice it(somehow since I'm not seeing anyone) in order to get used to it or is this just one of those things a lover of mine would just have to do without?

2. ArabMan

I'm not sure I get your question... But if you're not sure about giving oral to a man, well you'll know when the opportunity presents itself and you'll do it if it feels right and turns you on.

Communication is key in any relationship, as long as you're open minded and able to communicate your feeling you will be fine. I don't think someone should force you to do it or expect you to do it if you don't want to and I definitely don't think that someone will want to stop being with you because of that!

So don't worry about it :slight_smile: With time, the right person and good communication, you will understand more your sexuality and discover new things that you'll like or dislike :slight_smile: That's what's fun about it, sexuality doesn't come with a manual you have to follow, it's not a class you have to pass or fail, it's much more abstract, it's about listening to your body and the other's body and go for what feels right and fun...

Hope this helps!

3. biisme

Is it that you're disgusted, or you just think it would be weird/awkward/hard?

If you do end up in a relationship, what it boils down to is if you really don't want to do it, then don't. If you're not sure then you should consider giving it a try. But, just make sure that you don't end up a doing a lot of stuff you don't like just because someone else does.

4. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    um ... Im guilty for deepthroating and swallowing cum to please my man(look how that tured out...im single!!) but i wasnt comfortable during it...and i felt like a slut........ after a year...when i dated this sweet guy...i did it agian...not cause he asked...but i WANTED to...and i LOVED IT!!!

5. Wall

Wall Guest

When it comes to that, its something you need to choose for yourself. Its not like he is getting sexual pleasure from you swallowing it.(?) If it doesnt turn you on, dont bother with it.

6. Eleanor Rigby

I think that it's not a good idea to train yourself to give oral sex in order to "be ready" for the man you will love. If you are not comfortable with the idea of oral sex, you may feel even worse and maybe disgusted for a lifetime if you force yourself to do it as "training".
    Whereas if you wait until you find someone special for you, you might feel more comfortable with the idea of giving him oral sex and finaly enjoyed it. You don't need to be the superman of oral sex at first to please your boyfriend : discovering each other in a sexual plan is part of the fun of a new relationship and it builts a nice complicity between partners.
    And by the way, swallowing cum is up to you, but if you don't want to, you don't have to and it does not mean you won't give great oral sex.
    Take care, Eleanor

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two things.

* If a relationship is fine on all other fronts, most guys won't mind that you won't swallow. :slight_smile:
    * Right now, you're dealing with a hypothetical. And as such, it's actually kind of tough to get a proper bead on precisely what you will and will not do. I thought I knew where my boundaries were until I actually got into a relationship. Then I found I actually WANTED to do some of the stuff I never thought I would. (And, just as surprising, I found I quite liked it. :slight_smile: )

To sum up, don't worry about it. Either you won't want to do it, and he'll be cool with that, or you'll decided you want to. The odds that he insists that you deepthroat him to completion are so remote they're really not worth considering. :slight_smile:

Lex