1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Mar 30, 2009.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Last Friday, my Ex introduced me with an old friend of his. After we drank a lot he became drunk cause it was his first time drinking. He started to hit on me. Well, I know this guy is straight cause he's currently dating with girl. But the second time we were to gather, the same think happened again. After he becomes sober, he barely remembers anything & acts like normal again. I don't know what do with him.

2. adamattack

do nothing.
    if hes not gonna be honest with himself, hes not worth your time

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing. He may be straight, or he may be closeted, but either way, "three beer queers" are bad news. :slight_smile: Just keep deflecting his advances, and if at all possible, don't hang out with him/them when they're drinking.

Lex

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Do what Lex suggested. I highly doubt he forgets everything and has critical amneisa. Ask him in a private area, where his friends can't hear. Sound very honest, polite, and neutral and ask if he perhaps is gay and explain what he's been doing. (It might sound like you were trying not to take advantage too, and that could earn brownie points!)