1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by frizie, Jun 28, 2007.

1. frizie

I have feelings for a friend of mine. She is absolutely perfect. She's smart and sensitive and beautiful. She's more then anyone could ever imagine. She has a boyfriend. I'm not sure if she knows that I like her. She's asked before, but I said no. She knows that I'm a lesbian, unless she's forgotten. She found out from a friend. I'm not sure what to do. I honestly can't get over her. She's the most amazing girl I've ever known. I want to be with her more then anything. What do I do?

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

I'm sort of been in that situation before. I fell in love with my sisters but friend. Except i found out she was bisexual. We went out for a week until her parents found out and thought i was some phycho and wouldn't let us go out. it killed me. i begged her to go out behind her parents backs and she wanted to but she said it would hurt her so much because her mom finally trusted her. I was upset for so long because i beleive her to be my first love. But i was like it'll never work. The best thing to do is to just let it go. Stop worrying about her and going after her. because you'll only get hurt (i got ym heart broke by my old gf 3 times!). Don't worry though! There will others. it just takes some time. And you never forget your first love...

3. 24601

I've been there. My best friend. The most amazing guy I've ever met, unbelievably gorgeous (in my eyes anyway), so nice and funny, everything perfect. I've felt this way about him for going on 4 years now, and it's both heartbreaking and amazingish at the same time. While I sometimes wish there could be more, I also realize that what I have with him now is a fabulous thing and want nothing more than to prevent losing him. The situation we're both in is so common, especially among gay people, you have no idea.

You have to ask yourself, though, before you make any decisions. Is your friendship worth it? If she has a boyfriend, your chances are pretty slim. Unless you think there's a true opportunity, I'd say stick to being friends. It will hurt, I know, but... well what can you do. Friends are hard to come by, nowadays.

4. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in that position right now as well. It more of a crush though which i'm sure will go away once i find someone else to obsess about haha. but i think Emosewa said it all: