1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not so but yet kinda sexually confused....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jtonka1, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Jtonka1

Okay, so as you can tell. I am a guy....natural born male. I am kinda sort of out.....everyone knows i like guys. There in lies the problem....to my family i am seen as bisexual, while to some friends i am labeled gay. The FACT is i like guys, as for girls......that's ify....i havn't ever been attracted to a girl ever, yet sleeping with a woman is not a complete turn off. Also, i can fully say if i ever did fall for a girl i would be happy to be with her....but those chances are slim to none. I know no one can decide my sexuality for me but i could use some help discovering.

2. Colly

I used to have the same views, so I went out and experimented.

Turns out I'm Gay :grin:. Needless to say, she was rather unsatisfied. But that's her own silly fault for coming onto me while I was somewhat intoxicated.

You don't happen to mention how old you are, but regardless, get yourself out there. If you're curious - experiment. It's really the best way to put your mind at ease - then come out to your family (as gay) if need be.

3. Jtonka1

Well, I'm 17. So fairly young. I mean, i've had my share of one night stands and Fuck buddies but all guys. I don't think i would ever want to lead a girl on, and most chickas i know arn't into flings and such....

4. Colly

It'll happen when it happens. I was in the same situation until probably 3 months ago.

have you had crushes on an any of the girls in your area/school? Is is it just random sexual urges?

5. Jtonka1

Well i did awhile back but that was before i relized i liked guys....i havn't crushed on a girl since, and no there arn't even sexual urges...