1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out Every Day on Vlogmas 2016??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Erin Astrid, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Erin Astrid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi!
    I'm going to start with the basics :slight_smile:
    I'm Erin, I'm 21 and since 2014 I'm living in London. I'm studying Fine Art (final year wohoo!) and I'm working in the cinema (so pretty fun job^^)
    I moved to London to have a "normal life" and it's working pretty well, but sometimes I'm still insecure with the fact that I'm gay and I don't want that anymore in my life - and here comes a second part :wink:
    A few month ago I created a YouTube channel about tattoos, lifestyle, vlogs etc, just anything that interest me. I always wanted to make some LGBTQ related series, but I had that feeling that then maybe some of my friends would see that and it would be awkward because they find out from videos not from me. So ... :wink: I decided, that best way to make it work was right in from of me.
    Coming Out every single day to someone that don't know that I'm gay on Vlogmas this year:slight_smile:
    I'm truly excited and a bit scared, because some people don't know for a reason. And If this "project" is going to do well then I might come out to my homophobic dad at the end..

What do you think?:slight_smile: Would you watch something like that?

Thanks!
    -Erin Astrid

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely, and I know some others that will too.

Just know that once it goes online, it's public. People that like it will link it of Social media, and it's going to spread faster than you might think. Be ready to be out to the world when you do it because I doubt that will be avoidable once you begin.