1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DragonKingUK, Nov 23, 2016.

1. DragonKingUK

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I met an old member from here, Sarah257. He told me that I should come here after talking to him. We're good friends, so I decided to check the place out. Sarah, as you know him convinced me to do something I've been wanting to do for a while, shave my legs. Honestly, I hate hair. I can't stand it, any hair on me whatsoever, apart from the hair on my head, I hate. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot, been talking to Sarah a lot, and honestly I don't know what I want.

When I was younger, I used to wish I was a little girl. I made a persona called LittleLucy, and I used to pretend I was her. I dressed up in my mum's clothes when I was alone, bras and knickers. I'd used to imagine myself masturbating as a girl. During puberty I wanted to be a girl more, because I hated hair, I wanted to stay looking cute like the other girls.

After a while though, those feeling went away. Then, I met Sarah online, my first transgender friend. Now, those feeling are coming back those memories are returning. I would love to be a little girl, but now, I'm older and I don't know if I would still want to do that kind of thing. I fear change, I hate change, and honestly, I'd fear I'd look weird, I'd fear people staring and judging me but I don't know what I want. A part of me wants to see what it's like, being a woman but at the same time I fear it so much.

I have a very unsupportive mother, she wouldn't support me with this. She'd probably blame it on my friends, and say I was being influenced. I came here to get advice, and people's opinion. My persona, LittleLucy is still with me now, still apart of me. To me, she's a good friend, and and sometimes I feel like she would be the perfect one for me, considering she is me. I probably am forgetting something here, I think I was going to say more but my brain has gone off track, but there it is.

Give me your opinions everyone. ^^

2. mvp 447

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm not an expert on trans issues at all but... just because you feel that you have a feminine side doesn't mean you're a woman trapped in a man's body, right?

You really have to find a way to be objective and take stock about this.