1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Staring at the Booty

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ilikeboybutts, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Ilikeboybutts

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am obsessive over boy butts and I am not sure why. I have a girlfriend and I dont kne what to do. I think I am gay but all I feel is shame about it at this point. How do I feel comfortable with it on my own when I cannot sit with this on my own. Please help. Its not just ither peoples reacions I am worried about, I am unhappy with it at this point myself.

2. nickr

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    jUst do want you want its your life ;p

---------- Post added 28th Nov 2016 at 05:57 PM ----------

And maybe your bi?

3. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I mean, an appreciation for an attractive dude (and his booty) doesn't necessarily make you gay. But, if as you've said, if it becomes obsessive (and especially if it's effecting your mental health/happiness) then you might want to entertain the possibility. It all comes down to who you see yourself with long-term: are you attracted to your girlfriend in every way - romantically/emotionally and sexually? As labels go, I'm currently somewhere between a bi-romantic gay man (I can love both genders romantically/emotionally, but I'm physically attracted to men) and bisexual. You might fall somewhere in that area. A lot of that unhappiness and discomfort will go away when you break through that wall - admitting it to yourself. Don't stress: you are who you are, and that's okay. That doesn't mean you have to break up with your girlfriend right away either (especially if you are bi). Just live life and be yourself - over-analyzing it is just gonna make yourself miserable.