1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Come Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ThatPersonToKno, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ThatPersonToKno

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi:smilewave, I have not been able to come out to anyone so far, it is that I am afraid of not being accepted one of my best friends is homophobic and is in all my classes (I can not avoid him) all my other friends are fine but alot of people in my classes are also homophobic and if I come out I know I am risking my rep, alot will be thinnking only tell it to my close friends but they can not keep their mouth shut I do not trust them with such a big secret.Not coming out is causing me to go thorugh depression and each day i constantly think about just hiding and closing myself out from everyone.
    Another issue is that I have a crush on my male P.E teacher I keep getting distracted by him but I can not help but flirting with him and the way he responds is as if he's doing it back (!)(!)(!)(!). It was the beginning of a new term and I asked him if was I right about what we were going to be doing he then put his hands on his hips but a smile on his face and said well that would be no fun woukd it now? You will have no wait , then a boy came over and tried to ask the teacher a question and he instantly responded can you not see I am talking to ------. He also keeps forgetting my name sometimes on purpose for comedy and sometimes he acutally just forgets . I would not classify my self as a teachers pet but I always try and get a really close personal bond to my teachers, I am always asking questions about him and he does not mind responding. I know this is an unappropiate thing to do but I just cant help it he is so cute, kind and funny.:bang::bang::bang::help::help:

2. Smores

About coming out, maybe try talking to your best friend about bi sexuality in general first and see how they react. If you're afraid you're friends won't be okay with it, maybe find new friends. And as long as you are acting appropriately towards the teacher and understand that a crush is all that can be, you should be fine.