1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im afraid to come out again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XxXGayXxX, Dec 8, 2016.

1. XxXGayXxX

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a trans guy and I'm pansexual, but all my friends think I'm a lesbian. I came out to them as bisexual 2 years ago but then last year I told them I was a lesbian but I'm not. I know my friends will accept me because they are some out the most accepting people I have met in my life but I don't know how to tell them and I'm afraid they'll think I'm just copying my other friend who is also trans and pansexual I know all of this may sound stupid but I'm just afraid if what they'll say and I dont know how come out again please help me and if you have a similar experience please share it with me if you don't mind

2. Gay Deputy

Wow, uhm that's too many terms I don't know to follow BUT true friends will understand. Even if they do think you're imitating your other friend...give that friend credit and say (I'm really really sorry...I have no idea what pronoun to use) ***** helped you realize your true feelings. You could always speak with that person and confide your feelings as if you were seeking advice or guidance at which point they would "help" you realize it...then it's on them and not on you...that make sense?

Ps...I'm truly sorry if I get the pronouns wrong. It is not intentional...just my ignorance!

3. laconfuseel

Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't worry, I am in a similar situation as I came out as trans to my friend not too long ago. They ended up telling everyone, and I've been feeling feminine or both or in between lately. Now that everyone that my friend knows is calling me "He," I'm too scare to tell them that I might actually not be a "He." Though, for you I believe you should go ahead and tell your friends, they will certainly understand :^) and telling them could possibly take a lot of unnecessary stress off your chest.

I hope that helped ^^

4. Linkmaste

I would say labels don't matter and sexuality can be fluid. No one really knows what makes us each great and awesome to have our own sexual preferences so relax about labels. You seem like an awesome person who has great friends. If it helps I told people I was a lesbian, went back into the closet as bisexual and now I'm back out as a lesbian again. So don't worry I understand that aspect. I got through it and didn't lose any of my friends.

5. FreeDa

FreeDa Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you do not tell the truth to friends, you are deceiving them ... If these are your friends, they do not deserve it.