1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still not over ex.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jtonka1, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Jtonka1

Okay so he was my first real boyfriend and we fell in love. We were together for almost two years which is long in a sense. I lost my virginity to him and lived with him once i got kicked out by my mother. I loved him whole heartedly and actually believed we we're gonna be together forever. Life, however, had different plans. We split and he was a major jerk after we broke up and pulled alot of crap. Then one day i called him (trying to get him back) and he was really nice and lead me on. He invited me over and he just got out of the shower and was naked which is no big since we have slept together and he laid in his room and talked with me. He lead me on and convinced me to give him head. Afterwards he had work and told me not to come back because he had a date. He met some guy on the internet and they got engaged after a month. It's been almost six months and he's moved away to a different state....And i can't have sex without feeling like i'm cheating because i still hope he will come and apologize and i would take him back. I have a new boyfriend and everything whom i really like but......i still think about my ex. any support/advice would be majorly appericated.

2. Greggers

Oh honey, hes ENGAGED now? Like, "to be married"? That sucks (*hug*)

Well, he is a fucking jerk, you said so yourself, if he invites you over, lets you give him head, then runs off to his new boyfriend for a date. No, no, no, no, NO! Thats a baaad relationship to be in.

If you ever do hook up again, hes going to know your clingly and needy about him and abuse that. They say "Not to feed the animals" because if you do, they keep coming back. Well, your the animal in this case and hes the food himself :frowning2: You need to keep away from him if you want him bad.

You have a new boyfriend - focus on that? Why you would think you are cheating on him when HES the one who was bad to you i cant understand. Drop this man like a sack of potatoes. Hes gone, hes moved on, and you should too dear (*hug*) There are other great men out there and THEY wont treat you like total crap.

3. Justindee13

i agree with with greg on this one

4. Lumi Nie

You have a new boyfriend - focus on that?

You should really focus on your new boyfriend if you like him. Try as hard as you can not to think about your ex, you said it himself- he is a jerk.

5. EM68

I really can't add to what everyone else has said but lose his number, email and address. You need to forget about this jerk. Focus on your new bf and enjoy your time with him. You are not cheating on your ex. Your relationship with him is over. Just think if he was able to cheat on his bf by having you over then if you ever got back together with him then there is a good chance he would cheat on you! You are better than that.

6. Jim1454

You're 17. You were 15 when you started dating. You actually lived with him, which tells me that your home life isn't great either. You probably became more attached to him than you really should have at that age.

Accept that it's over. Because it is. And even if he called you and said he wanted you back, my advice would be to stay away. He has demonstrated that he can be selfish, dishonest, and uncaring - and those are qualities that aren't easily lost.

7. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i know exactly how you feel honey. I dated this guy 4 3 years.....he was the first guy i every Truely dated. He made me feel like i was his number1 priority....damn he was the one that took my virginity two. when we broke up...... we still had sex...i figured that he would want more of me...and take me back! He later got engaged to this smut of a girl...move to another state...and left me heart broken!!!

8. Jtonka1

Wow, you took the subtle things i said and managed to find out more about my life than i even said....your good....:eusa_clap

9. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

OMG speaking of that bastard....he tried to get with me just 8 minutes ago!!!!!!! And he is engaged!!!!!

10. Jtonka1

It's seems like there's only one big difference in our problems.........I still love him.