1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really dont know where to go from here...:/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by angela, Apr 5, 2009.

1. angela

Out Status:
    Some people
    ok, so if you have read my previous posts you know about Anna. but if not ill give a brief summary. Anna is openly gay. Brittany is openly gay. I am out to few people. Anna dated Barb. They broke up. I dated Brittany. We broke up. Anna and Brittany are together again but they both know a break up is coming. Anna is always trying to but cant i guess :/

Anyways so Anna knows i like her but i didnt want to try and get involved. Friday night Anna was with my friend dre, they were trying really really hard to get me to come over later i found out because she wanted to kiss me. Last night i spent the night with Anna and dre and well dre went downstairs real quick and she kissed me. ive never felt so good, then we were texting about how we both wanted to kiss again but we couldnt get dre to leave. Eventually he went to get food or whatever and she leaned in again.

She is still with brittany and i know i shouldnt get attached but ive liked her for so long. Should i continue to kiss her secretly or what should i do, we both like eachother but shes still with brittany :/ any advice..

2. Lumi Nie

well, hos serious are Ann's relationships with Brittany? If it is serious enought, if they really like each other, then I thing you shouldn't get between them. If Anna doesn't like Brittany that much and she want's to be with you then- go for it. The best way to figure out is- try to talk to Ann. :slight_smile: Ask her how she feels about you.

3. Thatsit

I would try not to go any further with Brittany until she breaks up with Anna. Find out if Brittany really wants to break up with Anna. Hopefully one of them will be able to break it off if they don't want to be with each other. Once they break up you two will be able to kiss as much as you want :slight_smile: I would also try to make sure Anna doesn't find out that you two kissed while they were still together.