1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girls are confusing!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dangelica679, Apr 5, 2009.

1. dangelica679

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    this lesbian i work with asked me to hang out a couple weeks ago. it was pretty clear she liked me. we hung out a few times. the last time we did, she bought me drinks and we hung out til really late. i really like her a lot but ive gathered from friends and such that she came across her ex a few days ago and is kinda talking to her again. :icon_roll

does anyone have any kind of advice on what i should do? whether or not i should forget about her.. or should i maybe ask her about it? flirt but play hard to get? i dunno i am always tempted to just text and you know see if she wants to chill but i dont wanna come off annoying at all.

i have never been with a girl before. i thought girls would be easier to like because i Am one and i know how we are haha! but shes confusing!! :eusa_doh: ugh i dunno any input would be super!

#1 dangelica679, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  2. Lizz K

Just because she's started talking to her ex again doesn't necessarily mean she's into her. I say just show her that you're definitely the better choice. Don't let her know you know she's talking to her ex again, because if it really isn't a big deal she might wonder why you care so much. Just prove to her the best way you can that you're the clear winner.

Don't be afraid to ask her to hang out. Shoot her a text and wait for her to respond. That's not annoying at all; what would be annoying is if you just kept texting her and texting her. But one or two won't hurt.

Good luck!

3. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree that you should give her a text, you shouldn't assume that just because she's talking to her ex that she wants to get back together with her. You don't really know what happened between them, and as she might not know you know, just act as per usual, ask her to meet up again, maybe you could bring it up in conversation when you see her

So just text her and see what happens, one text can't hurt

4. dangelica679

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thanks guys... :icon_bigg

i texted her a little bit ago and asked her if she wanted to join in on a movie night tonight and shes just like "im cool, im tired." i told her nicely "i'll just stop bothering her lol you just let me know whenever you wanna chill" and she said im not bothering her, shes just busy a lot.

lol its not a big deal at all but its just hard to like wait for her to have time to hang outttt i guess this is just venting. i wanna see her. blahh:dry: