1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if I've already been outed or if I will be?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by galaxythief, Dec 22, 2016.

1. galaxythief

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright so there's been a couple different instances, 2 in particular, where people have told other people who I am. A couple people at my school now know that I haven't talked to much or at all.

The first instance was back in September-October. I liked this girl and we had been talking a lot and getting along really well. However she decided that I was "too dramatic" (I don't really understand why since according to all of my friends I tend to get over things very quickly) and so she insulted me and basically just stopped talking to me. I have no idea who she told. The thing is that at my school there is a gifted program and a general education program. I'm in gifted and she's in gen ed, so I don't talk to most of the gen ed kids and it wouldn't bother me if they knew. That doesn't change the fact that I would still be betrayed because of the trust that we had.

The second instance happened throughout November and December. Me and this girl liked each other and basically had been dating but then she decided to send nudes to a couple different guys while we were a thing. After denying it a lot, I found out that she told at least 5 different people that I'm gay and those people told other people.

Again, it doesn't bother me if I'm out or not because I don't care if people know anymore (I can't officially come out because my parents and brother don't know yet) but the fact that those people told others still hurts a little because I trusted them.

At this point I have no idea who knows, all I know is that I've told about 15 people myself but at least 30 know.