1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if I have been outed or if I will be?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by galaxythief, Dec 22, 2016.

1. galaxythief

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright so there's been two (main) different instances where people have told others but I don't know how many have been told. It doesn't bother me if people know it just bothers me if those people betrayed my trust.

The first was back in Sep-Oct with this girl that was really close with me. One day she decided that I was "too dramatic" (surprising since everyone I've talked to has always said I'm really chill and get over things quickly) and so she insulted me and stopped talking to me altogether. I know for a fact that she told a couple different people but I don't know how many.

The second was Nov-Dec with another girl that was dating me. She and I started dating about three weeks ago but then I figured out about a week and a half ago that she was sending nudes to multiple different guys. After that she got really defensive and acted like she was the victim and told a whole bunch of people that I'm gay, most of which I've never talked to in my life.

Again, I don't care that much if people know who I am (I can't officially come out since my parents and brother don't know) but I'd still be angry if I figured out that those two betrayed my trust to that extent.