1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know wat to do HELP!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Justindee13

My dad hasnt been a dad so i said fuck it i wont try (my parents are divorced) my cousler says its unhealthy to try to replace him i was like no i didnt replace him im just tried of wasting my time. I was so pissed that i wanted to storm out of there im only going to this guy because of my parents and now they are having hard times excepting me so i said fuck it im done. i live my life no theres. But im not sure how i can do it that if im depressed about them cause they a holes. Im reading this book "someone is watching " not sure if u heard of it but its part of a gay series thing. My best friend (aubree) covered it and put a note in the back of well i think my mom read some of the book and my friends note and now they are acting weird ahh i hate this part of my life. But i dont know i guess i just wanted to vent. So thanks so much for all the love on here.
    -justin:confused:

2. DyingForever

DyingForever Guest

Sorry to hear about your parents divorce you may or may not have herd this but it is not your fault i too have parents who are divorced i understand its very hard but just think that it may have been for the best if they have always argued it is not healthy to be in that kind of situation.Anyways you have to also understand that you only get one set of parents there is nothing after that,I know it could be hard to have a good relationship with your father unfortunately i was in the same situation and partially am but you have to remember your parents will have endless love towards you now matter what you are there son. Try to have your parents go to a family cousler or you and your dad and try to have you to talk it out it helps alot there you can express how u feel to both of them but especially to your father. I hope this helps a bit if you want to talk to somebody i am all ears you can send me a pm if you like or you can talk to a advisor or mod here on ec they are great.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If your parents gave you $100, you wouldn't throw it away just because it came from your parents. So don't toss the counselor to the side just because your parents are making you go. USE him. Let him help you get to a better place. :slight_smile:

As for the book, let them come to you. If they choose to confront you, deal with it then.

Lex

4. Justindee13

yeah i guess so im just not sure but i have aweosme friends on here and in person so i will get through it i know