1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help I got outed an I am in a Muslim country?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CGGuy, Jan 6, 2017.

1. CGGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok, I am still panting, and I don't know how to handle the situation, there is this guy at my school that has been flirting with me, its like he seduced me until we both kept confessing and confessing, this has been a long ago, thing is he even seduced me to make out with him which I pretty much pointed out in other threads how bad and impulsive it was and how unspecial and shitty he treated me.

Now after a month or two, he told his BFF about me, and she is the sister of my BFF. And basically I'm being outed to everyone because he is doing it and she said like he said, I am gay but it's ok because there is "my name" that is gay too and he is so gay and then tells everything about me and especially that story of the religious guy in my school that I love, he is like so narcissistic that he says that this religious guy came out to him because he is so hot -that is before outing himself to his BFF- I don't know if thats true or if I should believe him. But back to the point, I can't believe how someone would do that and stab his other and only gay person he knows in a community that hates and judges him, it is like he got nothing to talk about and he felt it would be cool if he said the gay people he knows so he outed me??

I am so scared because this is a serious issue. 1. I am in a Muslim country 2. Arab country 3. I am under 18!! 4. No one may allow me to sleep at his if things got worse. And I can't handle things properly I am losing it I have been panting since she has told me. So guys just please everyone who reads it, even if you have the slightest help post it. I really need you guys right now! Please help me :frowning2:

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2017 at 03:11 AM ----------

Sorry for the error in the title and the spelling and grammar too.

2. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am so sorry you are going through this. It is bad enough to have someone out you, but I understand how you are feeling being where you live. Do your parents know? Do you have anyone that you feel safe with?

3. CGGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: Help I got outed and I am in a Muslim country?

No, but the news is spreading fast! And it is just a matter of days till they know... I am so scared and no there is no one I am feeling safe with now. Just thinking that trusting people is a pointless matter and I am not coming out ever in my life!

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey CGGuy,

I feel so bad for you right now. The guy that Outed you was just wrong. Involuntarily Outing someone is almost always wrong.

Can you play this off as malicious gossip? We all know that gossip is usually incomplete and incorrect. Can you just tell your friends and family that the guy that Outed you is just a selfish idiot and dragged your name into this simply to deflect attention from himself?

5. CGGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont think so... The outer crowd may listen to it. But, she is sure about me because her sister is my BFF and I am out to her, so basically when the other older sister came to my BFf and asked while describing everything she knew it was over. :frowning2: