1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

damnit i keep getting ditched!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dangelica679, Apr 8, 2009.

1. dangelica679

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    this lesbian i like, who i am pretty sure likes me as well, keeps making plans and/or suggesting to hang out. we have the plans and literally the day of, she will text and have to cancel. shes really busy and i get that. but i am getting frustrated. :bang:i normally dont keep my mouth shut, im a bitch. but i dont wanna ruin it. when she told me today, i just said back "thats two times in a row now... its okay, just let me know when you can hang out" and told me "sorry it must seem like i dont wanna hang out. but i do causey oure really cool and i like hanging out with you." im just baffled. comments?:dry:

2. Just Adam

lifes a bitch and people do get crossed diarys it happens jsut book a day well in advance and make sure she has nothing happening that day and if anything else comes up to cancel that and go out with you :slight_smile:

these things jsut need alot of work around :S people are always busy these days :slight_smile:

3. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes things do come up, which are legitimate reasons for rebooking. Perhaps you can ask her, is there a time that works better for her, just in case she's trying to squeeze you in a time that frequently get's rebooked. But I don't think you're out of place for saying "This is the Xth time it's happened". If she has a hard time setting aside time to meet you, how much would she actually value the friendship? Because it basically leaves you hanging around with nothing to do, and no time to make other plans. And really I don't like people wasting my time like that.

4. Louise

Hum, if you really like her then giving her a third chance is OK but if she blows you off again then just tell her to forget it. Letting you down is very disrespectful unless there is an emergency. If she has undertaken to spend time with you then she should keep her word and not go off and do something 'better' That is just plain rude!