1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School tomorrow and notes.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nightowl88, Jan 9, 2017.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At this time all my teachers have already been notified that I am transgender and what name I want to go by starting tomorrow. It kind of terrifies me because there are always those doubts in my mind but I am extremely excited to be able to be more myself at school. I am most nervous for gym and bathrooms because I am supposed to use the nurses bathroom and if I'm there after school I am supposed to find someone with a key that can unlock the nurses for me. This is only for a couple weeks for adjustment for other kids but I spend a lot of time after school and know I won't be able to get into the nurse and won't have a lot of time to find someone with a key And unfortunately we don't have a gender neutral bathroom accessible to students outside the nurses office. I also need some help with a coming out note to Facebook.
    I want to make a post on Facebook because there are a lot of my family that won't be notified and it helps with school because students won't be notified. My only problem is I don't really know how to start this. I would love some advice for this.