1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bad friends outed me HELP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ellis irl, Jan 11, 2017.

1. ellis irl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have been out as bi for a while now, but before xmas break I came out to one of my best friends as genderqueer. They said they'd love me no matter what and thought it was great. I asked them not to tell my other friend yet because I was very nervous how she'd take it. but she told my friend. and now they don't want to be friends with me because I am 'too high maintenance' and it's too difficult to deal with my gender problems. I feel really sick because now they told a bunch of other people too and now I guess a lot fo people know and I am scared. :help: :help: :help:

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ouch. That sounds like a huge betrayal :/ if anything, they are the ones who are full of drama if they want to end a friendship over something like that

3. Shadowgirl37

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First off, I'm so sorry that happened to you. No one should have to face that. But Ifanyone says anythin to your face about it, just own it and be who you are. If you are confident, they wont be able to break you down