1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling my crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Omega1809, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Omega1809

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As we all know, February 14 is coming up and I have promised to my best friend to come out to my crush on this day.

Each day that passes and gets near to the date gets me more anxious and stress but aswell, sometimes relief. I don't hang out a lot with my crush but we do sometimes, and those sometimes are the BEST, he hugs me and they are the best, he teases and flirts in a way, sometimes when I look up to him he looks directly to my eyes and the expirience it's just amazing.

However I still doubt he will have the same feelings for me and it really concernes me since I don't know what will happen after that. I remember that in a text message I wrote down I love him and he responded "I love you ". I don't know if he did mean it or not.

So the question is, should I come out to him?

2. Loui89

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know everything about your particular situation so it's hard to give a good answer. But I would say, just in general, that if you have deep feelings for someone then you should let them know. Waiting and guessing will hurt you more in the long run than the truth. You'll have to be ready for the possibility that he doesn't feel the same. But if he does then that's just great :slight_smile: Best of luck :slight_smile: