1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is something I need to talk to someone about

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Thomas48722480, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Thomas48722480

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So For I have been gay but have not came out to most people in my school. I started to have feelings for a guy and was fine with that. I made friends with this girl and soon she found out that I'm gay. She asked me who I liked and after a little hesitation I told her. Soon after that I stopped liking this guy and things where fine. Then this girl started telling people about it. and now she is telling a new person daily. Even though I don't like him anymore I'm really scared of him finding out and him confronting me about it. I've been scared for awhile now and can't talk to anyone about it

2. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's horrible that the girl would do something like that to you, especially if you had made friends with her. The first thing you should do is ask her to stop. Tell her that it's really hurting you that she's telling everyone and you would like her to stop doing it. If she won't stop, consider talking to a teacher or counselor about what's happening and see if they can stop it. However, if you don't trust any of them enough to do that or if she keeps doing it, then you'll just have to deal with problems as they come up. If the guy you used to like comes up to you, explain that you did like him at one point but you don't feel that way anymore.

3. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tell her that she's being completely rude and that she needs to stop.

4. Scared in what way? Is he homophobic?
    It might convince this girl to stop if you tell her that you actually don't like him anymore.
    If you really don't, that is. I don't completely understand your situation/ environment from your post, but I think that to some degree, telling people who other people like is what happens in high school, even with straight people. Sometimes you get hurt, sometimes you might even end up in a relationship with your crush... to some degree, it's just part of life. But if you are in a seriously homophobic environment, I hope you stay safe.

Love,

Phoenix