1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Ex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Apr 11, 2009.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

I have some problems with my Ex. First, we both can't get over it. Say, why don't you come back to gather if you love each other. We're in the hate phase now so... As second, we really screw around a day and after tell other lie about each other back, hateful words. It's a vicious circle. At the end of the day we still hate each other. After a few day, we kiss we make up. Than, At the and of the day we still hate each other. It really hurts me. But I'm a very proud person. I can't always express my feeling to others. Especially to him, and especially when I hate him. It's a very delicate problem and I need advice.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're gonna have to make a decision. Continue the cycle or break it. And breaking it is going to mean a FULL break. As in not talking to him, blocking his e-mail and phone number, all of it. It'll probably be extra-tough since you're probably in school together, but if you want it to stick, that'll be what you have to do.

Lex

3. Louise

What is it about this person that you 'hate' that pushes you to mess around with him one day then fight the next. Try to work out what the attraction is, is it the boy himself or is it the desire to mess around or is it something else entirely. There is often a fine line between love and hate and if your feelings really are stong for each other you need to ask yourself, and answer yourself honestly what motivates your feelings for this boy and your behaviour with him.

When you understand better what you are feeling you can decide what you want to do about the situation and how to go about it and break this vicious cycle

4. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

When I ask my self the question of "Do I love him?", I really don't know. Maybe I have still have feelings for him. Or maybe not. Deep inside there is something, but I don't know if it is enough to fire up again. Neither He nor I have reason in this. It's like board-game of war. Played by turns. And in every turn we have to inflict some casualties to each other. Grave or not. It's so confusing and I don't want it go on continuing like this. Perhaps I'm too prudish to tell. So as he.