1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im sacred....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LucasAlpine, Jan 30, 2017.

1. LucasAlpine

tIm 14 and I think i am gay but not sure, i thought i was straight my whole life but one night something clicked in my head and i started researching things about being gay and now im here but i do think im gay but im scared because i get bullied already so much my life will be horrible and i told someone i thought i could trust and they let it out and now a kid walks by and yells out the word gay im just scared

2. DemonzPrincess

All I can say is, if you're still a little confused, you'll figure it out. Unfortunately, you came out to an environment where it's probably not the safest. Stay safe!

3. LucasAlpine

How is this place not safe?

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the previous poster was talking about coming out at school and not here. You are safe talking about all of these things here.

A few questions for you....

When you said "something clicked" one night, what do you mean? What was it that seemed to "click"?

Have you noticed that you are paying more attention to guys now? How does it differ to your thoughts/feelings for girls?

Try to tell us more and we'll see if we can help you deal with some of the confusion. Maybe while you are questioning and working things out you should only discuss it here, where it is safe. Coming out at school works fine for some people, but it can leave some people in a vulnerable position and lead to homophobic bullying. I wouldn't want you to go through all of that.