1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iv'e changed my mind..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kawaiipotato1, Feb 11, 2017.

1. kawaiipotato1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I came out as genderfluid to my parents..But I feel like I'm agender. But I'm scared that they will just take it as I can't make up my mind. But I need to tell them because I want to buy binders. Is there some way I can tell them that my feelings have changed.

2. Lacayda

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do your parents even know the difference between those two? Why could't a gendefluid person buy a binder but an agender person can? Just tell them you want to buy one and then do it.
    If you really want to tell them just go for it. Tell them you are still in the "figuring-it-all-out" process and your label can change but that doesn't change who you are.:kiss:

Seriously though why is a label so important for you. Of course it's kind of nice to have sth. like a label but isn't genderfluid and agender practically the same? In fact both terms mean that the person doesn't belong to a certain gender. So where is the big difference?:icon_redf

3. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Genderfluid people tend to move between two or more genders.

kawaiipotato1, feeling agender doesn't mean you're not fluid. It could be one of the places your gender can move to.