1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why cant i stop my feelings

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Craigm, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Craigm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i posted a item on here about the feeling i had for my best friend, he knows am gay and is the only one that knows. he knows i have feelings for him and i know he his straight and i can never change that. i have tried so hard to change how i feeel about him but i see him every day, we work together, is so difficult...love him

2. Justindee13

i feelings for my best friend just like you and over time i kinda came into prespective with realality and got over him in time. but once and awhile i still look back and say what if which is something im still not sure how to give up best of luck

3. Greggers

you know there is nothing you can do honey (*hug*)

Maybe distract yourself with other things. You just have to give this time though. You will get over him once the fact YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE HIM finally gets to you :slight_smile: It happnes to the best of us.

This MIGHT help?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-nX5DdCUv8&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The heart feels what it feels. We all know how insane it feels to having feelings you can’t act on. How you see their face when you close your eyes. When they smile you feel your heart start to pound. When they look at you, you can feel your face turn red. We’ve all been there. It’s a crush. It might be a little discomforting, but these feels will go away, until you have another crush. It’s human nature we want what we can’t have.

:rolleyes:

5. Coldflame

Trust me, just give it some time, and it will subside. It may not ever go completely away, but you will be able to look for something better (and more realistic). I had two guys this year I had a major crush on. One is straight, so nothing was ever going to happen there. The second was gay, but just as we were getting to know each other he started dating someone else. I still get that feeling every time I see him, but it's not as prominent and thought-consuming as it used to be.