1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a little love problem...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    well for the past *checks calendar* well i dont remember quite xD, but like for the past month i been gettin to know this guy ._. (wich happens to be my friend`s ex-boyfriend) and waa...i think.... im in love with him (and i have no idea what he feels about me ... he so hard to understand xD, but thats not the problem...) the prob is that i... T-T (dont know how to put in to words xD) is that... for quite a loooong time i was always afraid to this happening (falling in love with a guy) and now it has happened and i dont know what to do -.- (i know is a silly problem xD and... maybe it can get angry or something some people becos the same friend got a really angry when i was saying it...)

2. Greggers

First off, are you sure hes straight? bi? gay? or do you not know.

You said he was your friends ex, was this friend a girl or guy?

If you know hes straight, i would DISTANCE yourself fast before you get too attached to a man you have no chance with.

If you know hes gay or bi, just slowly strike up a friendship with him and go from there.

3. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    yeah hes bi xD my friend is a guy
    -.-! i dont know how but the moment i started talking to him he already knew i like him and also... sometimes he acts as he liked ...but he has told me he doesnt like me =w=...
    but ... xD my friend says: 1) hes not true with his emotions, 2) hes not a dominant person, you should take the first step
    by first step...what does that mean xD?! ask him on a date or what xD?

4. Emile

Emile Guest

I'd suggest that you talk with him even more and that you get to know him even better. That way you two will get closer (hopefully) and you'll be able to tell whether or not he likes you. Also, you'll be able to tell if he's your kind of guy or not.