1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok i really need help.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bryan., Apr 14, 2009.

1. Bryan.

Bryan. Guest

my cousin just came out to me on myspace. he's also bi and he's ranting on about hating himself and his life and thinks being bi is a bad thing. he doesn't know i'm bi yet and i want to hold off on telling him but in the mean time, what can i do to make him feel better?

2. Bryan44

Tell him what you would want to hear, put yourself in his position (although you kind of are) Just let him know that you care for him, and that you are there for him. Give him plenty of support. He obviously trust you a lot, so just be there for him :slight_smile:

3. Bryan.

Bryan. Guest

he seems to be worried about what other people will think but i keep telling him no one has to know unless he wants them too. i'm also just waiting for the right time to come out to him, that might make him feel better too

4. Bryan44

I see what you mean. But only you can know when you feel like it will be the right time to come out to him. Your right though, he doesnt have to tell anyone yet. I think we all, or at a point in our lives worried about what other people would think about us, but just let him know that our sexuality is just a small part of who we are as a whole.

5. Bryan.

Bryan. Guest

yeah you're right. thanks for helping :slight_smile:

6. Bryan44

Np Bryan. :grin: