1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by keynote, Feb 22, 2017.

1. keynote

So i am a transgender also and bisexual and i don't really trust my mom enough to come out but i am so done that everyone calls me a girl so i want to come out to my parents and i don't think i am ready and also because my family is close to this topics, i think my mom is transphobic because i heard some comments about it when it comes to trans mtf and they are not very nice, she insists they're still boys or if she sees a not usual girl with a deeper voice she swears is a man so i don't know how to do this.
    if you can comment something that could help i would really appreciate it, thank you so much for reading this :slight_smile:

2. Smores

Don't come out until you're ready and safe. If you are ready to come out, starting with I have to tell you something makes it hard to chicken out. Maybe try being prepared with information so your mom can understand better. I hope I helped

3. keynote

Thank you so much like what type of information i should know more about?

4. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My mom made that exact comment about a tall mtf she was like thats just a big boy. I think that parents at some point are going to have to deal with the fact of a LGBTQ child so I think you need to get it off your chest so you can be who you are meant to be.

5. keynote

Thank you even thought i will just tell them when i am ready even thought i told my brother about me being bisexual and he is being really supportive with me so i will later tell hum about being transgender