1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by itssam, Feb 23, 2017.

1. itssam

Hey my name is Sam

I'm non-binary(agender), attracted to women and i need help coming out. Until this day I have told most of my close friends that i'm attracted to women and they all support me. telling people that isn't hard for me.
    But I have only told 3 of my friends that i'm agender and they support me too but it's really hard for me to say because 2 of them didn't even know what agender was and i'm not that good at exlpaining things and i don't want them getting confused.
    Another problem is that there are no gender neutral pronouns in my country and i don't like people calling me she/her and i've also had some dysphoria bc of my birthname. I really want to fully come out.
    Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

2. Lacayda

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess we have the same mother tongue so I'll say something to the pronoun problem. It's true that we don't really have gender neutral pronouns in German, but you can actually so the same as all the English non binary people do. Basically just go with the 3rd person plural. Sie/Ihr just like they/them. Probabaly not the best solution and it might be a littlw weird for almost everyone at first but it's an option to you if you really don't want to stick to she/her