1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Scotty121, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Scotty121

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok the other day i walked in on my best friend having sex with my other best friends boyfriend. :eek: And i dont know what to because i love them both and theres a big chance im going to lose one of them, with the decision i make. What do i do?! :help: Thanks!!

2. Jim1454

As mother always said... mind your own business.

This really doesn't have anything to do with you. They KNOW they're doing something wrong, yet they're doing it anyway. That of course is going to influence how you feel about them as friends. That's natural, and if you find yourself wanting to hang out with other people, that's going to be their loss. But I don't think it's your place to disclose this to anyone.... just my opinion.

3. Jay

Jay

Interesting dilemma: Who do I tell first?

I think the ones you should talk first is the two 'lovers'. Tell them how you feel they should come clean and say what they're feeling and doing to their respective couples. The thing is that if you say nothing, you'd be betraying your friends since you're not sincere with them, but if you tell your best friend that his boyfriend is cheating him with another guy, then you're acting "gossipy".

If you talk with them and let those two sex-buddies solve the issue themselves, you will be helping their relationship to either heal, or to end for good: no one wants to be in a relationship where you're not being "exclusive" unless you agree that beforehand. Showing that you care by not running your mouth and telling everyone that you saw "X with Y's Boyfriend" is the most important thing to do.

Also, make sure you're not taking sides, or you're not supporting someone over the other. :slight_smile:

4. Dazed

Dazed Guest

if i was you i would stay out of it. but thats easire said then done.

if the other friend found out you knew then they may be pissed you didnt tell.
    i would talk talk to the two that you caught doing the nasty and ssee if they will tell your other friend then that takes you off the hook. if they dont then id tell.

damned if you tell, damned if you dont.

5. aerwolfen

well scotty sounds like you in a really tight pickle here, we really don't know how close you are to either friend, and if you don't say anything and nothing happens,then the other friends are not really good friends for not coming out clean,and putting you in the middle,thus if you do tell not giving the others a chance to come clean your not much of a friend to them either,i would give them a week to come clean to their others first,if nothing happens then as a friend you have a right to say something without causing a rift between you, your walk a fine line ,think before you cross it,and remember who your true friends are.

6. Alex19

wow... what an awkward situation... id stay out of it, but id be really angry at the both of them for doing what they did. and id let them know that, but id tell them i wouldnt say anything but theyd better cut the shit or else the boyfriend thats getting cheated on is gonna get really hurt (not like he wouldnt b once/if he learns the truth).

7. Mickey

My opinion is for you to stay out of it. Talk to both of the cheaters,if you want,but just leave it alone,after that. Don't get caught in the middle.

8. n1ck

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My advice... discretion... use it :slight_smile:

9. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Omg, you're hott! (!)

10. Rygirl

Well to be honest, if the two cheaters were careless enough to have sex in a place where you would walk in on them then wheres the bet that the same thing could happen with their partners. When you take stupid risks like that then you have to accept the consequences if you get found out.