1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Weird

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AlecF, Mar 2, 2017.

1. AlecF

AlecF Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So Since I have come out, life has changed for the better. I have finally let go of the weight that had been dragging me down for my entire life. But now, I feel weird for some reason. Some doubts. I keep thinking that If I were to get a boyfriend I would never be able to bring him home for the holidays or anything like that. Where I live, it seems that there are NO gay people. The nearest are in Milwaukee or Madison, but even there I do not see them out and about. I tried the club thing and it just wasn't for me, way too much noise. I am an introvert and am just shy as fuck, go figure. I am also constantly attracted to guys in public and I don't think I would be a very good boyfriend, cause even If I had one, I feel as though my urges could not be repressed. Has anyone ever felt this way or I am just going crazy? :bang::eusa_doh:

2. Japes

To be honest I'm not certain what you are asking and I can't say I can relate to what you are saying but I'll try to give an answer aha

Maybe you need to figure out why you wouldn't bring a boy back to meet your parents, and if it's something that just doesn't feel right remember that you don't have to do it unless you feel ready for them to meet

In regards to not finding anyone, maybe you could try online? Or maybe if you search hard enough you could find someone through friends. You are bound to find a guy who's interested in you eventually whether they are out or not but there's not really anything else I can suggest

I'm not sure about what you mean by 'urges' but through online dating or whatever I bet there's a lot of guys who feel the same as you

I'm sorry this reply wasn't of much help but I guess what I'm trying to say is it's OK the have doubts, you just need to figure out why. Maybe try talking to a counsellor or something?