1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i came out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by keynote, Mar 4, 2017.

1. keynote

So i want to share my succesful coming to my brother about my bisexuality and i am so happy cause since i told him he is being really supportive with me lately and today earlier in the car he asked me if i felt more like a boy or like a girl or if i didn't identified as one and there isn't just boys or girls strictly and that i don't have to choose right now.
    This means he supports me and no matter what i can trust him and i can maybe tell him why i dont feel like a girl and he will get it and i said to him i hate dresses even he thought he told me girls can not like wearing dresses but is okay, he is being really supportive and trying to explain me and bein open to me, even thought my parents doesn't know anything about my bisexuality or me being transgender ftm but is a great step for me and i feel so happy but i still have my sad moments cause i don't like this body

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your brother! It's wonderful that your brother is so supportive, and that you feel you can trust him and can talk about things. Well done! :slight_smile:

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yep. Lucky you: having a sibling on your side is, really, the strongest thing you can have.

4. keynote

Yes i feel really grateful that my brother supports me and thank you all for reading this :slight_smile:

5. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am so happy for you. I am glad that it went so well for you.

6. Bonteri

I'm so happy it went well!!!! Made me really happy ngl (!)(!). Progress it great :grin: (&&&) Its awesome that your brother is really supportive, and is going to be there for you no matter what happens. (*hug*)

7. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Congratulations on coming out, especially as bisexual. There has to be more visibility for the bisexual community.

8. keynote

Thank you so much for supporting me and yes it feels great now i have to come out as a transgender ftm which is a lot harder