1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First post...kinda urgent

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Seluj, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Seluj

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Intro--

I'm posting this because of urgency.

I'm trying to deal with transitioning out of the closet, after I found out in a terrible way that I'm not straight; basically realizing that I couldn't have sex with a man while trying to have a relationship, multiple times, with men.

I saw a post from someone who said they couldn't come out because of job prospects--with me it's the opposite. I'm pretty clearly identifiable as gay, and while no one REALLY wants the details, in an activist/policy environment I just look like a hypocrite.

I'm trying to deal with some manic symptoms and another failed relationship with a man...ik I'm never going to let that happen again but any advice or support in this situation is helpful. :eusa_liar

2. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Honestly, I would suggest you take life slowly. Don't rush things so fast. Eventually, you'll reach a point in which things will fall into place.

The next relationship, endeavor, or situation you find yourself in, make sure to take things slow and keep a positive attitude.

I'm sorry if this didn't help.