1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow Night

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Starshine16, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Starshine16

Okay so a few days ago I posted about a conversation I had with my grandmother about a secret that I was hiding that she wanted to know about.Well we are going out to dinner tomorrow night and I am going to tell her then.The only reason I can't do it at home is that my little brother's home and I don't want him to know yet.Plus my parents have no idea that I am Bi and I am not quite ready to tell them yet only because they have a lot of celebrations coming up and I want my coming out to have it's now time.

So wish me luck on the first coming out to family tomorrow night.I am scared,nervous and excited.So many things and scenarios are running through my head right now and it's actually starting to hurt a bit.

2. GhostDog

Good luck! I'd say "relax", but that's so hard to make yourself do, so just remember to breeeeathe. :slight_smile: Hope it goes well! <3

3. 2qt2bblond

good luck! don't think about it too much...just try and let it all flow =]

4. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Good luck! ^_^

5. Mickey

Wow! I wish you the best. I know it's hard,but try to relax. The first coming out is always the hardest and I give you so much credit that you chose your Grandmother.
    Please,let us know how it goes and good luck!

6. Thisisnew

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good Luck! Take a deep breath and try to relax as much as possible. And always remember to believe in yourself. Keep telling yourself 'I can do it.' Let us know how it went!