1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! please....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 2qt2bblond, Apr 17, 2009.

1. 2qt2bblond

So I have a couple of friends that I flirt w/ on a regular basis, in friendly/joking ways. It's gotten really "serious" between me and this other girl... google eyes/ that's why it would never work out between us jokes, etc etc. She knows i'm gay and i've begun to suspect she's gay. i've started to develop a tinyyy crush on her and I seriously think she's crushing back (unless she just enjoys teasing). Also, before I came out to her I would play "gay chicken" with her... would she have played for a different reason than to just kiss me? What should I do?! Do i wait for her to do something or should I talk to her??? She's one of my best friends and I dont' want to make things awkward between us..

2. justjoshoh

You've come out to her... she likely knows then that you are a good source to turn to if she is questioning or ready to come out and seeks support. No need to rush her on any decision she makes. You should just be there for her.

3. Jim1454

Maybe you should just tell her that you're starting to have a problem with all the joking around. If she's serious, she might actually tell you that she means it. If she's just joking, then perhaps she'll back off.

It takes two to tango. So you'd better back off the teasing and flirting too if you're finding it is making things awkward for you.