1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wheeler0230, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Wheeler0230

I am bisexual and I identify as a bisexual and have been for a while now, I have only told one friend only due to the fact that she was also bisexual..

I want to be able to tell my mom and come out to her but I don't know how to; Im so damn scared... my dad isn't in the picture so my mom and i are really close and when i don't tell her i feel like I'm keeping a secret from her.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? :confused:

2. Lacayda

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are many different ways to come out. You could tell her in person, drop some hints and hope she'd figure it out alone (takes loooots of time) write her a letter oder tell her via Whatsapp etc. You have to figure out what works best for you. Of course personal talk is always the best but really often it's very hard to do. In the beginning it might be easier to say I like boys and girls instead of I'm bisexual, and that works too.
    Writing a Whatsapp message is the easiest (most unpersonal thing) you can do. The hardest thing is to actually press send.:lol:

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could maybe try talking to your mom about sexuality in general and gauge her reaction. That might give you an idea of the best way to approach her about yourself