1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CLWife, Mar 22, 2017.

1. CLWife

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am lesbian and I wanna tell my mom about this. She knows I'm so in love with another girl, but she is a celebrity so she doesn't take it seriously. She thinks I just admire her or I like her music. But she doesn't know a thing: that I am attracted to girls. She is a religious person , I am one too, but she would't accept that I'm homosexual. If I tell her she will be dissapointed even if she will understand me, she will not accept it. When I tell her about my love to that girl, she jokes about me being a lesbian. She says something like : "what? Aren't you a homo, right? haha".
    How can I tell about this? I can't bear it anymore. I must tell someone about this! I don't have anyone to discuss about this, my friends know but they don't care.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry that your friends are not supportive.

Sounds like you need to tell her not just to be honest with her but so she understands your feelings towards women.

I can only hope that when you do her love for you outweighs and preconceptions or phobias she has.