1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im mtf transgender but im confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nick or Gwyn, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Nick or Gwyn

As the title says im a mtf transgender but im really confused and I dont know what to do and I would just like some help. For years I have always wanted to be a girl but until recently I never thought I was transgender and im just really confused about it and want to know more.

#1 Nick or Gwyn, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  2. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Nick or Gwyn,

Being a transgender does not mean something changes for you. It just describes who you are. But be aware not everyone will take it nicely,family included. However that shouldnt stop you from being yourself. If you wanna know more pm me pls.

By the way you are MtF so your status should be Female (trans*), Male (trans*) is for FtM.

3. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have you considered reading up on the transgender community? With some quick google searches you should find several sites that lay out all the basics of what it means to be trans, as well as more specific topics if you so wish.

I would have liked to have given you more advice, but since you didn't give a lot of information in your post there isn't a lot for me to work with. Hopefully the above tips will do you some amount of good.

It's also worth changing that status of yours, as DarkWhite said. I call myself male as I am ftm transgender. On the other hand, you being mtf transgender would make you female.

4. beewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there! Gender can be confusing and scary. I'm still figuring out if I'm trans myself. I would suggest reading up on the trans community as a first step. Look for stories that resonate with you, that you relate to. Theres a lot of people on YouTube who post videos to share their stories and information about being trans.

#4 beewolf, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017