1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant be happy :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kerry, Apr 21, 2009.

1. kerry

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey everyone im just looking for a bit of support just wondering if anyones had any of the same kind of problems. im female and bisexual iv been with my current boyfriend for 3.5 years and iv had this friend she is my best friend and i love her to bits but recently i txt her asking her about kissin a girl etc and then told her that iv fallen for her.

my friend is straight and also has a partner of 7 years and a 5 year old girl (were all friends). we got drunk and kissed. i told her i didnt see women in a sexual way. eventually we told our partners the next day about our goings on the night before, both of them were fine with it as they knew we were really close already.

Anyways since then our relationship has stayed at a general level of hugs and just a peck on the lips now and then. my problem is that i feel im annoying her as iv told her numerous times id love to spend a night with her (not sexual) just to hold her and fall asleep together she said the same although i dunno if she means it.

we stay a few doors appart and we went out for a girls night out and i planned on letting her stay then but as she did only stay a few doors down her fiance was expecting her home.

iv been so low lately as im dreaming of her every night and talking to her like all the time and while im happy with my sexuality im not sure she is fine with some things (unless shes drunk then she doesnt care)

i just wondered if anyone else has had this type of dilema?

thanks for reading

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, this doesn't bode well. These sort of things seem may sound friendly, but they do have a tendency to feed on themselves. Before, you just wanted a hug. Then a drunken kiss. Now a night being close to her. Say she gives you that. Then what? Will you walk away satisfied? Or will you want another one? Perhaps one with more kissing?

You've said you've fallen for your friend, but there isn't too much evidence that she's fallen for you, other than assenting to kiss you when she's drunk. Add to that the fact that both of you are supposedly in relationships. You've said your partners don't care. Will they care if it goes further? If you keep kissing, if you start spending the night together?

Lex

3. kerry

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    our partners are ok with it because they know we wont run off together. we do kiss when were not drunk. my friend is the type that is happy with whats happening but isnt the type to openly talk to me about it unless i bring it up. its hard to explain really.
    the reason i think we need a night together is just to clear things up we never really get time for us to sit down and chat.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then I'd say a talk is in order. WITH the guys, as well. Because if they don't mind, they won't mind being privy to it.

Lex