1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble finding the right time to do it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AlexPatrickMorrissey, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I want to come out right now, but I just can't make myself. It's ridiculous. I can never find the time to do it because my mom is always drunk or busy. Ugh. I'm starting to think that it might not work out at all. I really don't want to do a letter because my handwriting is very, very bad and I always have to rewrite something like, four or five times. Thoughts? Stories? Anything, please. This is just killing me.

2. Greggers

They invited the Computer for us people who cant write for shit :slight_smile:

Just type it out and e-mail it or print it.

If you want to come out your really going to have to push yourself. Because only YOU can do it. No one can do this for you. It wont be easy, because inside everyone is a piece of them, big or small, that will try and stop you. You have to over-come that piece of yourself and just...take the plunge :slight_smile: do it. Come out.

I believe in you! (*hug*)

3. Hmm. I don't have a printer. I think that it will be the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but I want it to be worth it. It has to be. I want to believe in myself, too. I want to get this shit over with. Then after I'm done, I'll help all of the other LGBT kids that I can.

4. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Well, if you write it out on the computer, you can take your time and copy it as nicely as you can handwritten, maybe that'll work to solve the printer situation?

5. Mickey

Honey,if you're waiting for the right time,there may not be one. I'd say,take your time,decide what you want to say and "go for it!" It's hard,we know that. But you have to do this the way that you think you should,be it face to face or by e-mail or letter.
    Good luck to you. I hope it goes good for you.

6. pokeypanda

I would suggest type it. My handwriting is crap too. I came out to my best friends via letter. I typed in like January and it took me til likr April to finally send it. But I understand I kept goign over and over it, i just never felt like it was right. I finally just sent it out...once I did I just felt instand relief!!

7. starfish

There never is a good time. Coming out is one of those times, where you just have to roll the hard eight.

8. Mike J

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am in a very similar situation as you.. I want to tell my mother too but she is either depressed or tipsy and I just can't do it when she isn't herself (which has been a whileee)

yay washington

Mike

9. You're in Washington? Which city do you live in? I'm in Bremerton, on the eastern side of it. My town is a dump.

10. Mellowish

u should just text her if u can