1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frexting or more?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chiantigirl, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Chiantigirl

My hairstylist has always been really nice and talkative towards me. She would always say things that made feel she had a crush. She was married to a guy but got a divorce. She would say things like did you wear makeup for me today or she would say I was her favorite and she would get excited when I came in. So I took the chance and friended her on social media. Instantly we started flirting and sending provocative photos which became less clothing . I asked where this was going but she said she always acts this way to her other friends and does it for the reactions. It's so confusing because she is constantly sending me snaps throughout the day which makes me think she thinks of me all the time. She sends me snaps of a guy she is seeing and that confuses me even more. She claims she never has been with another girl. So I don't know what to call this. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem or know how to deal with this but I like her. The only thing is I've never been with a girl either and she knows this. I don't know if maybe she is afraid since I'm with a guy.

2. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got confused too at the last sentence. So you're both seeing guys, but also flirting with each other. How do you feel towards her? Do you have a crush on her?