1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Many Questions...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by abirdy, Apr 17, 2017.

1. abirdy

I am 13 turning 14 next in less than a month. Like many young queer people I have known since I was about 10 or 11 years old that something was just a little bit different about my sexuality, and just in the last 9 or 10 months I have really come to terms with being bisexual, except I don't know if I am. I know because of my age I'm not supposed to be in love with anyone, which of course I'm not, however I know that with a crush you are supposed to feel all fluttery and nervous inside and get excited every time they walk into the room. I have only felt this once with a guy, my best friend. While he was pining after some other girl, I was pining after him. I told him how I felt but nothing more ever came to our relationship. However I have felt this feeling many times with the girls I have liked over the years. I'm not sure if I only felt something for my guy friend because we were so close and I thought I really liked him but it was just me convincing myself to escape my utter gayness or if I really do like both sexes. Please share your opinion on this query of mine.:slight_smile: