1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Two Best Friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by abirdy, Apr 17, 2017.

1. abirdy

I have two best friends. One is my best school friend who i've known since 3rd grade, and the other is my overall best friend who i've known since I was 3. My school friend comes from a very conservative family, whom I consider my own however I still don't think they would be okay with it. I'm worried my friend would be weirded out but pretend its ok that I like girls. How do I tell her I'm gay? Ok onto my other friend. She is someone I would never want to lose. My slight dilemma is that she was the first girl I ever kissed. We swore not to tell anyone as her parents are also republicans and it seemed like telling people you kissed another girl would be bad. Sure we were only in 5th grade but I can definitely remember every moment and I'm sure she can too. we have spoke very little about it since it happened but I know she knows what I'm talking about when I say "the incident". If i tell her I'm gay I don't want it to come up because that would be extremely awkward. I don't like her in any way other than friends but I'm afraid she'll think that or make fun of me. What do I do? :eusa_naug