1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, ordering amazon

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mlm1234, Apr 18, 2017.

1. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

If i order an item from Sold by _____ Fulfilled by Amazon. What would it say on the credit card statement. The sold by or amazon?

I live at home with my parents, im bisexual/pansexual and my parents are really homophobic. I order through amazon often through amazon household account. i wanted to get my boyfriend a present for his birthday but I dont want to be outed by a credit card statement.

2. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On amazon account online it shows title of book also , so if it is shared account parents would see the title , not sure on credit card

3. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dont know how old you are, but if you can drive and stuff, look into getting a P.O. Box at your local post office. Then you can send whatever you want there and pick it up at your leisure without incident.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amazon purchases are billed by Amazon directly. However, it is true that the order details will show up on the order history.

As far as delivery, in many areas, Amazon is offering lockers... you can have your order delivered to a locker and have I think 5 days to pick it up.

5. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You'd think this would be straightforward, but the last (and only) time I went to the P.O. and inquired into a box, they said "Sure, can we see the title deed to your house?" I went "whaaa?" Don't know if that's standard, but I went with a UPS box instead.

6. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That would also work!

7. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

Cheers for the all the advice. in the end i ordered an online amazon gift card in the end spent that on the present and send it to friends house.