1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "Thankyou EC" thread

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by WeDreamOfPeace, Apr 28, 2017.

1. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just want to say, to every beautiful member of this community, and to the organization itself, THANKYOU

You've all helped me discover myself, and begin to accept who I am, and love it. You've given me people to talk to when I've been afraid to face my own thoughts. You've all made me laugh and think, given me a community despite my anti-social nature.

You've brought me out my shell, you've made me feel loved.

Thankyou EC.

Post messages on a similar theme below...

2. LunaMare

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you EC for giving me a place to be the best/true version of myself that only existed inside my head before

And thank you to all the wonderfull people on here for accepting me even if I can't always accept myself

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you so much to the people who created, maintain and run this amazing site.

The awesome, brave, inspirational, sensitive, caring and friendly people on this site have given me hope for the first time. I am starting to find cracks in the negative picture I created of myself.

It is truly wonderful to have a place to talk freely and read the experiences of people who are at all stages of discovering themselves and achieving acceptance.